NLP Practitioner training
7 day fast track NLP practitioner certificate
20th – 26th October 2018 Hythe Imperial Hotel, near Folkestone
Run by author, speaker and Master trainer, Lindsey Agness, our NLP training programme is one of the most comprehensive courses in the country.
Why consider this NLP training programme?
NLP Training will help you to:
- Set compelling goals to enable you to become more focused about what you want out of life
- Manage your state so you can always choose to be in control of your emotions and destiny
- Break unhelpful patterns that have held you back
- Coach others to set goals for themselves
- Build great relationships with family, friends, clients and colleagues
- Heighten your sensitivity to what is going on around you
- Become a world-class communicator
- Develop your flexibility in dealing with all situations
- Improve your ability to generate commitment, co-operation and enthusiasm amongst those around you
So what specifically will you learn?
Here are some of the exciting things you will learn as part of the NLP Practitioner Programme.
Well-formed outcomes – the keys to goal achievement
- How to set goals that you consistently achieve
- Ask a set of key questions that help others to get totally clear about their outcomes
Rapport – the foundation to influencing others
- Quickly assist others to feel comfortable with you
- Match and mirror physiology to build unconscious rapport
- Use your voice to build rapport over the phone
- Influence others to accept your suggestions
Representational Systems – how we use our five senses
- Take a test to learn your own preferred representational system
- Learn how to identify styles in others
- Identify eye patterns in others and how this can assist you to know what they are thinking
Language patterns – use your language with direction and volition
- Use your language with a focus & intention that gains you greater influence
- Specifically learn the Milton & Meta language models
- Ask questions that get you the information you need with laser beam precision.
- Challenge and overcome objections elegantly.
- Learn powerful conversational techniques to challenge other models of the world elegantly
- Improve your negotiation skills by learning techniques to gain agreement on opposing points of view
Submodalities – taking charge of your brain
- Learn how your brain works
- Discover how to use sub-modalities to quickly change unwanted feelings, behaviours and even beliefs
- Use the SWISH pattern to rapidly break unwanted habits.
Anchoring – the power to manage your state moment by moment
- Learn how to use powerful resource anchors to change how you feel moment by moment
- Collapse anchors to remove the bad feelings from past experiences.
- Create powerful chains of resources to get people out of “stuck” states like procrastination or confusion.
Strategies – the unconscious steps we take to create all our actions in life
- Discover how to elicit and utilise strategies in yourself & others
- Discover your ‘Deep Love’ strategy
- Change your less useful strategies for more useful ones and use your effective strategies more often.
- What do we need to know about the structure of the brain?
- How Neuroscience helps us understand why NLP works
- The Neuroscience of emotions
- Make more effective decisions using Neuroscience & NLP
The Parts – the key to personal congruence
- Learn how to work with parts to resolve internal conflict and gain congruence and clarity
Time Line Therapy® Practitioner Certification
- Elicit the time line
- Change the direction and location of the time line.
- Discover the root cause of presenting problems
- Release negative emotions like anger, sadness, fear, guilt & hurt quickly and comfortably
- Delete limiting decisions that hold you back.
- Learn the secret to creating your future.
- Learn the prime directives of the Unconscious Mind.
- Use verbal and non-verbal suggestions.
- Induce trance using Erickson’s favourite inductions.
- Utilise trance states for healing.
How is this NLP training conducted?
This is a 7 day fast track programme which means that you save approx. 13 days of classroom time by doing our NLP Practitioner Certification. Other companies run this NLP training programme over 20 days. We believe that the majority of people would prefer to take less time away from their families, work or business and so we offer a combined distance learning and classroom based programme. This is a very interactive programme using the latest accelerated learning techniques.
The distance learning component is made up of two elements:
- Listening to a comprehensive set of CDs
The CDs are approved by the American Board of NLP. We recommend that you allow a minimum of one month to listen to them. They provide you with all the knowledge you need to become a Certified NLP Practitioner. We can then use the 7 days in the classroom to focus on skills training and behaviour change. It is essential that you complete this part of the programme to be fair to yourself and the other students.
- Preparing an open book exercise to test your knowledge gained from the CDs
You will also need to complete an exercise on the content of the CDs and manual. You do the exercise in your own time and you can use all the reference material you need to ensure that you are completely successful. We are available to coach and answer any queries that you have while you are undertaking this exercise. My objective is for everyone to receive a 100% success rate on all questions.
Who is likely to benefit from this programme?
- Business people who want to learn the most advanced tools for building rapport, creating relationships, effective communication and ethical influence.
- Therapists, counsellors, coaches, consultants who want to motivate others to set goals they can achieve.
- Individuals who want to achieve more of what they want out of life.
- What if I decide to attend?
Once you have met the certification criteria you will be awarded your NLP Practitioner Certificaterecognised by the American Board of NLP. In addition, you will be certified as a Practitioner of Time Line Therapy™; recognised by the Time Line Therapy Association™; and a Practitioner Hypnotherapist Certification recognised by the American Board of Hypnotherapy. That means that no matter where you go in the world your certificates will be recognised by the appropriate bodies.
As you consider it now, you would have more choices about what to do with the rest of your life. You might accelerate your career or maybe start your own business? Whatever you’re thinking of right now your life will be changed forever.
Your NLP trainer
Lindsey Agness worked as a change management consultant and corporate trainer with PricewaterhouseCoopers for 11 years. Her work focused on building capability and capacity to change in large companies. She set up The Change Corporation to assist individuals and companies to achieve their true potential.
Lindsey is the first female Master Trainer of NLP certified by the ABNLP in the UK; she is also a Certified Trainer of Time Line Therapy™ and Instructor of Hypnotherapy. She is passionate about the development of the field of NLP and has written four books including the best seller: ‘Change Your Life With NLP’ published by Pearsons.
20th – 26th October 2018 at the Hythe Imperial Hotel near Folkestone
Early Bird: £1,500 + VAT (£1,800)
Full: £2,000 + VAT (£2,400)
No accommodation or meals included in this price.
Call Lindsey on +44 (0) 1304 621735 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’d love to answer your questions.