Our weekly Team NLP blog where you’ll find inspiration and actionable advice on how to build healthy habits, resilience, and connections in our unprecedented times.
Just before the late March lockdown we had our next NLP Practitioner due to kick off on the 14th May in London. Our students were busy with their pre-study and I was excited to be going into my 20th year of running face to face NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner courses. Then lockdown happened.
For a while we just put the training on hold hoping to run it later in the year. My business partner in Team NLP, Tracey Gray and I, had some time on our hands and we asked ourselves the challenging question ‘What would an NLP Practitioner course being developed for this new era actually look and feel like?’ We started again and came up with an innovative design that offers blended approach to learning and is much more flexible than the old model of a long pre-study process and then 7 intense days in the classroom.
What is the new structure?
There are several key components that make our programme flexible, fun and credible.
- Each student has a Team NLP personal coach assigned to them throughout the programme
- The content is in manageable modules, easily accessible on our online learning platform
- Each module has an e-book, audio and video learning, full of reallife examples and demonstrations
- And, each module has an online, live training session.
Each module has fun exercises, demonstrations and assessments. You will help us to shape the future as we continually evaluate and evolve to keep our training leading edge and inspiring. You will also have the change to join a training community through social and action learning groups. And, you will attend a retreat style residential demonstration, assessment and celebration weekend of the end of all the modules (covid-19 dependent). Our course is fully recognised by the American Board of NLP.
The good news is that you can join us from anywhere in the world and we can offer the whole training at a lower cost as we have passed on our savings to you! It costs £1200 or 6 monthly payments of £220. If you are already a qualified NLP Practitioner with us or any other school, you can review the whole training for £400.
Why consider this NLP Training programme?
Our NLP Training will help you to:
- Set compelling goals to enable you to become more focused about what you want out of life
- Manage your state so you can always choose to be in control of your emotions and destiny
- Break unhelpful patterns that have held you back
- Coach others to set goals for themselves
- Build great relationships with family, friends, clients and colleagues
- Heighten your sensitivity to what is going on around you
- Become a world-class communicator
- Develop your flexibility in dealing with all situations
- Improve your ability to generate commitment, co-operation and enthusiasm amongst those around you
Here is what one of our students from our first group who have recently completed their Practitioner training had to say:
I had always been interested in NLP ever since I read one of Lindsey Agness’ books. I was hooked! I never managed to find the right time to train though, until I found out that NLP Practitioner was going online which I knew would be perfect for me and fit in with my life and commitments. I have loved every minute of the practitioner course and found the blended learning approach to be very beneficial and helps to cement my learning. I also met a fantastic group of like-minded people throughout the course which was a massive bonus during lock-down! Some of the techniques and learnings throughout the course have been truly lifechanging and I am really looking forward to putting them into practice as I incorporate being a coach into my HR business. I would definitely recommend this course with Team NLP. Throughout the course, the individual sessions which I have had to complement my learning from Tracey have been amazing. Thanks, Tracey and Lindsey!
What are you waiting for? Our future starts to change as soon as we make a decision. Are you ready now to take the next step?
To your success
Lindsey and all at Team NLP
And, for those of you already qualified as NLP Practitioner or Master Practitioners or want to add NLP skills to your coaching tool-kit, we are also launching our fully online accredited NLP Practitioner coaching qualification on the 11th and 18th October for £450 all in.