Our weekly Team NLP blog where you will find inspiration and actionable advice on how to build healthy habits, resilience, and connections in our unprecedented times.
At this time of year people start reflecting on the year, what went well? What could have been better? How can I make 2021 a year to remember?
I’m sure you agree this has been no ordinary year. For many it has been the most challenging worst year of their lives. Some people have:
- Struggled with their physical, emotional, and mental health.
- Lost loved ones to Covid -19
- Been furloughed or lost their income.
- Struggled with isolation and loneliness.
- Had challenges within their relationships
- At times appeared to have lost their hopes and dreams.
At times it has been like a big game of snakes and ladders. There is no doubt in 2020 the world changed.
For some people even with all the changes appeared to succeed and still had a good year. For some they:
- Found new ways of connecting.
- Discovered new ways of working and running businesses.
- Looked after their health and wellbeing, became fitter.
- Cherished what matters to them and nurtured relationships.
For others it has been a mixture of highs and lows. In 2021 what we do know is it will still be full of unprecedented change and uncertainty. After all the only thing we can be certain of is uncertainty.
Here at Team NLP we would like to invite you to join us on Saturday 5th December at 10am – 2pm (GMT) for a FREE conference. To prepare to say goodbye to 2020 and ensure we have the tools to welcome 2021 and create the year that you want. Please pass onto friends and family who you know will also benefit from this free event.
What will I gain by joining you?
We know that 2021 is going to be a year that will require us to face it with, compassion for self and others to be able to understand what you truly value. Creativity to be able to embrace and shape your year in the ‘new world’ and courage to be able to pursue your dreams and goals and get the life you want. We have a very exciting programme for you with 5 keynote sessions to set you up for success.
5 Keynote talks to help you create 2021…
- Getting into a peak state for success – Tonje Elisabeth Aaroe will give you the skills and techniques to create the physical, mental and emotional mindset you need to be then best you.
- Building your collective intelligence – Tracey Gray will introduce you to the intelligence of your head, heart and gut and how they work together to stop you sabotaging your goals, help you become unstuck and make sure you have your best year yet.
- What’s important to you now? – Sophie Baker explores with you how your values could have changed during 2020, and what really is important to you in 2021.
- Creating a Healthy Mind and Body – Anton Micallef is an Osteopath and Homeopath, he will show you how to create and keep a healthy immune system and the importance of nutrition and healthy habits.
Setting a powerful goal for 2021 – Our final session is from Master Trainer and best selling author Lindsey Agness. Lindsey will be supporting you to survive and thrive in the new era of 2021
Looking forward to co-creating 2021 with you. Remember to pass this onto to anyone who you know will benefit from it too!
Take care and very best wishes from Team NLP