Would it be valuable for you to be able to:
- Set compelling goals to enable you to become more focused about what you want out of life
- Manage your state so you can always choose to be in control of your emotions and destiny
- Break unhelpful patterns that have held you back
- Coach others to set goals for themselves
- Build great relationships with family, friends, clients and colleagues
- Heighten your sensitivity to what is going on around you
- Become a world-class communicator
- Develop your flexibility in dealing with all situations
- Improve your ability to generate commitment, co-operation and enthusiasm amongst those around you
So what specifically will you learn?
Here are some of the exciting things you will learn as part of the NLP Practitioner Programme.
Well Formed Outcomes – the keys to goal achievement
- How to set goals that you consistently achieve
- Ask a set of key questions that help others to get totally clear about their outcomes
Rapport – the foundation to influencing others Quickly assist others to feel comfortable with you
- Quickly assist others to feel comfortable with you
- Match and mirror physiology to build unconscious rapport
- Use your voice to build rapport over the phone
- Influence others to accept your suggestions
Representational Systems – how we use our 5 senses
- Take a test to learn your own preferred representational system
- Learn how to identify styles in others
- Identify eye patterns in others and how this can assist you to know what they are thinking
Language Patterns – use your language with direction & volition
- Use your language with a focus & intention that gains you greater influence
- Specifically learn the Milton & Meta language models
- Ask questions that get you the information you need with laser beam precision.
- Challenge and overcome objections elegantly.
- Learn powerful conversational techniques to challenge other models of the world elegantly
- Improve your negotiation skills by learning techniques to gain agreement on opposing points of view
Submodalities – taking charge of your brain!
- Learn how your brain works
- Discover how to use sub-modalities to quickly change unwanted feelings, behaviours and even beliefs
- Use the SWISH pattern to rapidly break unwanted habits.
Anchoring – the power to manage your state moment by moment
- Learn how to use powerful resource anchors to change how you feel moment by moment
- Collapse anchors to remove the bad feelings from past experiences.
- Create powerful chains of resources to get people out of “stuck” states like procrastination or confusion.
Strategies – the unconscious steps we take to create all our actions in life
- Discover how to elicit and utilise strategies in yourself & others
- Discover your ‘Deep Love’ strategy
- Change your less useful strategies for more useful ones and use your effective strategies more often.
Neuroscience – New for 2017
- What do we need to know about the structure of the brain?
- How Neuroscience helps us understand why NLP works
- The Neuroscience of emotions
- Make more effective decisions using Neuroscience & NLP
Parts – the key to personal congruence
- Learn how to work with parts to resolve internal conflict and gain congruence and clarity
Time Line Therapy® Practitioner Certification
- Elicit the time line
- Change the direction and location of the time line.
- Discover the root cause of presenting problems
- Release negative emotions like anger, sadness, fear, guilt & hurt quickly and comfortably
- Delete limiting decisions that hold you back.
- Learn the secret to creating your future.
- Learn the prime directives of the Unconscious Mind.
- Use verbal and non-verbal suggestions.
- Induce trance using Erickson’s favourite inductions.
- Utilise trance states for healing.